Rhodes Precast solid wall panels can provide both architectural and structural solutions. Used as shear walls, interior walls, or exterior walls within a building’s design.
The solid wall panels can be made available in a variety of widths and thicknesses to meet your specific construction project needs.
- Time Savings – No need for formwork, No waiting time for the removal of the formwork, reduced drying out time for buildings.
- Reduced Costs – Reduced labor on site, no steel fixers required, no formwork.
- No Limits – No limitation to structural options.
- All electrical socket outlets and conduits can be cast into both faces of the wall panel.
- All Mechanical points and pipes can be cast into both faces of the wall panel.
- High strength and durable product.
- Paint Ready – Smooth surfaces, ready for decorating and painting, no plastering needed.
- Excellent sound and fire resistance.
- Low Risk – Fewer personnel required on site.