Formed in 2014 to manufacture pre-cast concrete products for the contracting sector, Rhodes Precast Concrete Private Free Zone (RPCFZ) is the largest precast factory in the world with a capacity to produce over 2.9 million square meters of pre cast panels per year. The factory’s 165,000 sq. facility is equipped with fully-automated production machinery, including a shutter robot, computerized mould plotters, welding machines, concrete distributors and curing chambers.
Rhodes Precast Concrete Private Free Zone (RPCFZ) was established in the year 2014, and is considered to be the first and the largest precast company in the world.
RPCFZ head office is located in Amman, where all major decisions are taken by the board of directors who are directly involved in all aspects of work.
Our staff consists of specialized engineers and administrators who carry out the work and tasks given to them professionally and accurately
RPCFZ factory is located in Al-Zarqa, our factory is labelled as the biggest and the more advanced in the world, and as of 2014 it was registered as Private Free Zone which gives it more advantages in providing and delivering its products. The factory is built on a total area of (160,000) m2, this area is divided into two major parts, the first one is the precast Production area that takes approx.(25,000) m2 from the total land area, and the second part is the steel fabrication /reinforcement area consisting of four major buildings constructed on an area of approx. (1000) m2 for each building to provide the accessibility and the needed space to perform the fabrication process easily. Providing the experience and the capacity required in addition to up to date equipment & machinery necessary for this industry, all that will facilitate the production total of (6,000) m2 output of built up products, and our proven construction methods are considered to be the best.
To be the region’s most reliable and innovative manufacturer, service and solution provider in the precast concrete industry, and to expand our services on other required related products in the foreseeable future.
To provide high quality products, providing related services and solutions while utilizing innovative technologies within an environment of motivated employees, focused on continuous improvement and highest business standards, and crucially because of our understanding and appreciation of local and regional culture.
Health & Safety
Our statement of Health & Safety policy is:
• to provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
• to consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
• to provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
• to ensure safe handling and use of substances;
• to provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
• to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
• to prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
• to maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
Rhodes Precast is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
Our Environmental statement is:
• to comply with all relevant environmental legislation
• to implement a training program for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance;
• to encourage the adoption of similar principles by our suppliers;
• to actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers;
• to source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both supply and distribution.